We develop generic business manage- ment systems
July 31, 2010
Enterprise Resource Planning, ERP, is a way to integrate data and processes of an organization into
one single system. Usually ERP systems will have many
Interview With Director - Mohamed Siddique Harunany
July 31, 2010
In the early days, the need for customised software was limited to transnational corporations who outlived the functions of proprietary software developed with a generalised global outlook.
Mars Track ERP System is an integrated system with 5 core Modules, All modules are tightly
secured at the Module, Application and department levels. A comprehensive security Module is
provided to grant or deny rights and set approval and amendment rights for its users. Mars Track
ERP System can also be implemented for companies which are geographically decentralized
through VPN Connectivity.
The 5 core modules are as follows:
- Mars Track ERP Workshop Module
- Mars Track ERP Inventory Module
- Mars Track ERP Sales Module
- Mars Track ERP Job contracting Module
- Mars Track ERP Finance Module
AIRLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM
One of the most challenging aspects of the database was the requirement to generate flight manifests with point and click functionality. This feature included gathering passenger reservations and assigning to airplanes and then assigning pilots and co-pilots to the flights.
Aggregation of flights, assignment of pilots and plans are all handled on a multi-function screen which is highly optimized for this purpose. Note the moveable popup windows which keep tabs on pilot and plane assignments.
- Real time entry of flight reservations during telephone calls
- Maintenance of returning customer database functions
- Group reservation by date and time to dispatch fights
- Assign pilots and plans to dispatched flights
- Multi-leg flights with partial passenger list segment drop-off
- Create various reports for process management
FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Many businesses have a fleet of vehicles to manage. Generally, the larger the business, the larger the fleet. Freight companies and shipping companies must handle complex logistics involving their trucks. The need for repairs is constant, yet a company must be able to deliver on time to keep customers happy. A company must be able to track freight while it is still en route. When deliveries are being made all over the world, this can be difficult.
Smaller companies have different fleet management problems. Often cost is prevents an independent shipper from operating at an optimal level. Major purchases or repairs can set them back. Also, they cannot always take on big contracts because they lack the resources to effectively schedule and track delivery and bill the customer.
Our Software manages all fleet maintenance operations including shop, purchasing processes, warranty claims and recovery and human resources. Our fleet maintenance management software and fleet tracking software optimizes your business operations by removing redundancies and cutting unnecessary costs. Our fleet management software provides organizations with a comprehensive suite of features to manage the fleet maintenance process - from dispatch to billing & settlements…
- Our Fleet management is a powerful multi-user software system that coordinates the activities of all staff and manages company assets to enhance visibility of daily operations.
- Jobs can be entered by the user or automatically received by email, EDI or XML transfers.
- The TMS facilitates flexible management of work requests against available resources allowing pre-planning and monitoring of traffic operations. All necessary information about jobs can be entered into the system and any paperwork needed may be generated and then either printed, faxed or emailed.
- Since all jobs are tracked they can never be lost, misplaced or forgotten. Information received or recorded by any user is immediately made available to anyone making a enquiry throughout the office.
- Based upon a set of customizable workflow flags, the system allows instant recognition of the current status of any job. Automatic email responses can be set-up for customers when a job moves to pre-determined status.
- Any information requested can easily be located and displayed in a summary format on the screen. The software gives the user instant access to any information whether historical or in real-time which speeds up your business response time to operational problems, customer requests and sub-contractor management.